Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Instead of doing important chores that needed to get done this weekend, I decided to be a little creative with my Ridge. The only part of the exterior design that, to me, really didn't work at all is the front end. Now granted our incredible Ridgeline has a distinctive front, but I think with a little tweaking, it could sport a much more clean and bold face, so I am in the process of redesigning it. Just loose sketches right now, but my first step is to clean up the grill design. Here are a few pictures of what a simple redesign using the existing parts looks like. I have also included a paint scheme that I was messin' around with today also. The custom paint job Photo Shop pic is too busy, but the general idea is there. Eventually, I hope to get a custom shop to make my vision a reality, but that is another day and a whole lotta $$$. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your file is too large. Your file is too large. I just love technology! :rolleyes:
Took me several attempts, but I think they posted. D'OH!

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Just messing around with the front grill area trying different ideas. Should I stop? :D

·
Registered
176 Posts
5S Dude said:
Just messing around with the front grill area trying different ideas. Should I stop? :D
No keep them coming. The only bad ideas are the ones not shared.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
5S Dude said:
Oh my, I have seen that vehicle before, it looks like the old little Toyota truck I think. It is scary.

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
Who would be interested in a billet grille? I don't have any installed pics, but would be willing to work some deals for those seriously interested. We have a replacement billet grille for the top, and 3 pieces forthe bottom lower bumper area.

Any interest?

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
For those intertested in the billet grille, email me from my sig or the website. I will do some special pricing for the first few orders. Here are some pics on other vehicles.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Jason,

Your site rocks!! Lots of very cool stuff! Do you have photos of the Ridgeline grill? :D
Ron

1 - 12 of 12 Posts