Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Those aren't really my style. I like the way the truck looks from the factory.

They really don't do much for the truck. They make it harder to open the hood, harder to do maintenance and repairs under the hood, harder to wash the front of the truck, add a lot of extra weight in the front, increase wind drag and reduce fuel mileage.

But if it looks cool to you, go for it. :act035:

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Welcome to the Roc, If you like the look, great!:act035:

·
Registered
84 Posts
there are two kinds of people on here, or maybe three...lol. Those who prefer the grill guard like that, those who prefer the bull bar and those who think adding anything like that isn't a good idea. I personally like the bull bar and i think most people on here do as well.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Yeah... I am with the ones that prefer the bull bar over the whole thing. IMHO the whole grill its to friking big and take away from the looks of the truck(its not even a big truck to begin with) but hey... You need to to what you like, after all its your truck!

·
Premium Member
1,685 Posts
Those grille/light guards are really nice, however personally, I think they look better on bigger trucks.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Keep In mind that if you do get into any kind of fender bender.. These guards fold like straws! Then its 2x as hard to get at ur truck.. I've seen them bend and lock the good from completely opening. I personally don't see a purpose for them. It's a brush guard type deal but who the heck is going through brush?? If u are the little grille upfront and etc will be the lease of ur worries... My opinion. I got nothing on my '11 RTL but might get a bull...

My opinion..

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts