Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Sonic Gray 2022 RTL-E
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spent the day stripping the paint of wax with Chemical Guys wax remover and then treating my ‘22 Ridgeline two two coats of Griot’s Garage new 3 in 1 Ceramic wax. The application process is relatively simple and the Ridgeline looks great now that it’s done. I did some research on these new liquid Ceramic waxes and it looks like it will last about a year. We’ll see how it goes.

Doug
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Car Automotive side marker light

Car Automotive tail & brake light Tire Vehicle Wheel

Car Automotive tail & brake light Tire Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Car Wheel Automotive parking light Land vehicle

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2022 Black Edition [Nov 24, 2021] - Traded 2017 B.E. [Sept 23, 2016]
951 Posts
I just used that two weekends ago. Not terrible at all, Holding up real well. Worked much better than chemical guys HydroSuds wash and HydroSlick Wax, in my opinion.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I tried NextGen ($38) and wasn't all that impressed as it seemed to only last one rainstorm. Just tried Griot's 3-in-1 about 2 weeks ago ($20) and its already gone through 3 significant storms and still beading nicely. I'd also recommend it
I’ve used that product on my Ridgeline and my wife’s car. Goes on easy, I found it begins to fade at the six month mark. Now we live on the NC coast so the climate is rough here. The two vehicles alternate time in a one stall garage so one is parked outside at all times. There may be a bit of hype in Griot’s marketing of the product. Having said that I bought a gallon of it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I’ve used that product on my Ridgeline and my wife’s car. Goes on easy, I found it begins to fade at the six month mark. Now we live on the NC coast so the climate is rough here. The two vehicles alternate time in a one stall garage so one is parked outside at all times. There may be a bit of hype in Griot’s marketing of the product. Having said that I bought a gallon of it.
Yeah, I shamefully spent too much time researching ceramic waxes via YouTube before trying both the NextGen and Griot's. They both had similar application methods (both were very easy to apply) and were both safe for the plastic trims. At nearly half the cost and the seemingly longer durability I'll use the Griot's

1 - 5 of 5 Posts