Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

41 - 60 of 93 Posts

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
thanks guys, I am still waiting on the last few. I will try to get these put together in the next few days here.

Fig

·
Registered
72 Posts
Sent mine a couple of days ago; just didn't announce it here.;)

·
Premium Member
4,575 Posts
:D Got notified via email that the prop is ready to ship. Thanks!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Sorry for the delay, haven't checked this section of the forum in awhile. Payment was just sent!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Woot! The kit just arrived. Very impressive-can't wait for the wind to die down so I can put it on.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Fig, when should the rest of us be expecting the kits? Can you send me a tracking number, I am quite jealous.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Fig, when should the rest of us be expecting the kits? Can you send me a tracking number, I am quite jealous.
I was wondering the same thing. I know Rusty posted that he received an Email that his was shipped, and Myron has his. I got an Email from Fig after sending my PayPal payment...But nothing since.

·
Registered
29 Posts
My kit arrived yesterday evening via FedEx Home Delivery.
So the kits are in the system.

·
Premium Member
4,575 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
My kit arrived Friday. Everything looks great, but no install instructions. Found them after a search on the web.

Here's the link.

http://www.figsprops.com/FIGS_HP_INSTALL_HRL.pdf

I plan on installing this weekend.
Install is pretty easy. I'd have someone handy to help support the hood while installing the upper brackets. Way I did it was to remove lower bolt first, install bracket loosely (install bolt most of the way, not tight); then remove upper bolt, swing bracket into place & tighten upper bolt first. If lower bolt is tightened first you can cause yourself headaches trying to get the upper one back in place :eek: .

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 · (Edited)
I was wondering the same thing. I know Rusty posted that he received an Email that his was shipped, and Myron has his. I got an Email from Fig after sending my PayPal payment...But nothing since.
Let me check on your order, but I am pretty sure it shipped USPS priority. Depending on your address, I use different shipping methods. It should be part of the transaction in paypal.

there are only two orders that I have not shipped and those will go out tomorrow.

Thanks for posting the link for the install instructions, these are online only to save a few trees when possible.

Sorry for the delay in answering guys.

EDIT: Just checked, it was shipped FEDEX. Tracking number PM'd. Shows as in-transit.

Fig

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Let me check on your order, but I am pretty sure it shipped USPS priority. Depending on your address, I use different shipping methods. It should be part of the transaction in paypal.

there are only two orders that I have not shipped and those will go out tomorrow.

EDIT: Just checked, it was shipped FEDEX. Tracking number PM'd. Shows as in-transit.

Fig

Fig, No shipping info shows up in my paypal acct, and I didn't get a PM from you.. In the email you sent after receiving my payment, you said you would copy me when it shipped. I haven't received anything yet. Im not saying you didn't do what you said, just that I didn't get it.

I sent you an email last night asking you to email me the tracking number.

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Fig, No shipping info shows up in my paypal acct, and I didn't get a PM from you.. In the email you sent after receiving my payment, you said you would copy me when it shipped. I haven't received anything yet. Im not saying you didn't do what you said, just that I didn't get it.

I sent you an email last night asking you to email me the tracking number.

I will look into it. It is very possible I missed it since when I ship through paypal, if the transaction was not marked as a "goods" transaction, it does not offer the label service. It also does not import it into Your payment does not seem to have this so its looking like that is what happened. If I missed it I will make sure it ships tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

Fig

·
Registered
489 Posts
Mike,
Thanks I received the package today. Hopefully this weekend I'll get a chance to install it. Thinking about painting the parts chrome, but probably won't. Will let you know how it came out.

Anthony

·
Registered
72 Posts
I put the prop kit on yesterday, and I love it. It is so nice to not have to muscle that steel sail up to work under the hood.
Thanks for a great addition to my truck.:D

41 - 60 of 93 Posts