Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Has anyone painted their brackets?
I just wanted to know if the black color stands out.
Any pictures of a kit on the steel blue?

Thanks,

Alan

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey Mike just wonder if you do over the phone Visa card orders,and if you ship USPS to Ontario,Canada? Also is this Group buy still on?? (Given the stock market value, I would not mind throwing some charity out.)
Please LMK.
Thanks. Nick

·
Super Moderator
5,468 Posts
Hi Mike,

Do you have any more of the kits available for the RL?
I live in Denver, Colorado. I am interested.

Thank you.

Brad

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Hey Mike just wonder if you do over the phone Visa card orders,and if you ship USPS to Ontario,Canada? Also is this Group buy still on?? (Given the stock market value, I would not mind throwing some charity out.)
Please LMK.
Thanks. Nick
I can't do over the phone but I can send you a $$ req via paypal and you can pay it with a CC. techincally it ended tonight, but I can extend it a day or so.

Brad, if you want one, just hit me up tomorrow. 303 949 5729. I can hand deliver one if needed.
thanks, Mike

·
Registered
160 Posts
This bears repeating, in case you're a Newbie and checking into this Kit: It works great!

I bought mine for my 2008 RTX because I really hate fiddling with the support rods that come standard. I like having the hood area completely open for access to all points when I'm under there.

The install was easy.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
It looks like a great product, is this still going on? If so how do I order? Can I come up to Golden and get it installed for a little more $? Thanks

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Sorry the GBs closed. I may squeak another one out before the new year. Stay tuned.
Shipping to Canada is typically $8 more via USPS.

If you use live search and click on the first ebay link, then buy from my ebay store, you can get 30% cash back through Microsft cashback acct. Check live search for the details.
http://pages.ebay.com/cashbackoffer/terms.html?_trksid=m38

Fig

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
It looks like a great product, is this still going on? If so how do I order? Can I come up to Golden and get it installed for a little more $? Thanks
I can install this for you and sometimes I end up in the springs. You would not be the number I keep missing calls from by chance would you? :)

Fig

·
Registered
39 Posts
FIGS hood prop kit
I bought the kit about a month ago- very well thought out and very well made. I had it installed in about fifteen minutes. For some reason, the gas cylinders didn't want to hold the hood up... my hood kept shutting down. I PM'ed Mike and he explained to me that some cylinders are defective from the manufacturer, so maybe I got a bad one. Mike went on to say that he will order some new cylinders with 20% more gas and he'd have them shipped to me. Today I received the cylinders and everything is good. I just wanted to say that Mike's company is a good, honest place to deal with. If you want a hood prop kit, give Mike a call.
Thanks Mike for all you done.:cool:
Nick

81 - 93 of 93 Posts