Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Group Members

I just looked into our members list and found thru a sort feature that out of 1711 current members on Nov 15, 2005, we have 91 senior members with 100 or more posts.... Hez, Ridgeman, RidgeNH and Dktahg are in our lastest to make the "100" club.
The intent of this post is to see if we can hear from all our members as everyone is welcome!
I found that 590 of us ROC'ers have "0" posts. How cool would that be if we could hear all the important information that all of us could learn from :)
Even if its just to say hello.... Looking forward to hearing from you:D

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
590 people who haven't posted? Wow! come on all you lurkers come join in the fun. Don't worry we won't maul you or anything, we are generally gentle with new members.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Cool! I didn't know I made senior member! Do I get a discount on my ROC teeshirt???;) :D

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
They haven't made too much fun of me, either :D

Have we got a count of the pictures posted by member?

·
Registered
233 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
fatboy said:
Thanks captmiddy! You make us newbies feel welcome!:)
Sure anytime, I am more teddybear then bear. I talk big but am really just fuzzy and cuddly ;).

·
Registered
233 Posts
DoctorJ said:
If you look at the orginal reason for the post, its for the Google Earth map and I am on the map.
Copy GE. I couldn't find your posted zip in my thread/database which is why you're not on my map...makes perfect sense, tks :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
WhiteRTLnav said:
I think we need another member level above Senior Member... Maybe start it at the 500 post level.
At this time we have 11 in that group over 500.... hmmm can anyine guess who has the lead at over 2000? does silver ring a bell, hey- was the lone rangers horses name silver? that should mean silver should be limited to one lone ROC'er :eek:
wanna vote who gets to keep it:)

G

·
TheRidgester said:
At this time we have 11 in that group over 500.... hmmm can anyine guess who has the lead at over 2000? does silver ring a bell, hey- was the lone rangers horses name silver? that should mean silver should be limited to one lone ROC'er :eek:
wanna vote who gets to keep it:)
A Silver Ridge will never stand alone. :D

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Group Members

Just wanted to update, as I will not have as much time this weekend
We have 94 new members in just 9 days! Brings us to 1805.
ROC member mike kennedy is the last member to make senior member as having 100 posts! We now have 93 Senior members
618 members have not been heard from... All are welcome! your opinions and experiances we would love to hear!

MOST OF ALL -
HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE THANKSGIVING WEEKEND!
LET THE SHOPPING BEGIN:)

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Wow! 590 members have 0 posts. I am looking forward to my Senior Member
status, but I have a long ways to go..................... I HAVE TO REACH 40 FIRST.

This is the most interesting reading out today on something near and dear to our hearts: HONDA RIDGELINE.:) :)

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
94 members in the last 9 days? That is awesome. There must be a lot of folks considering a purchase before the bad weather really sets in.

I hope all our behind the scenes members find time to join the discussions. We want to hear from you!

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
WhiteRTLnav said:
I think we need another member level above Senior Member... Maybe start it at the 500 post level.
Noooo! I feel Senior enough already but thank you for the thought.....hehe:D

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

TheRidgester said:
Just wanted to update, as I will not have as much time this weekend
We have 94 new members in just 9 days! Brings us to 1805.
ROC member mike kennedy is the last member to make senior member as having 100 posts! We now have 93 Senior members
618 members have not been heard from... All are welcome! your opinions and experiances we would love to hear!
Wow... Last post was 9 days ago and at that time 94 members in 9 days.. guess what, 94 new members this past 9 as well:)
If for some reason we keep this average we may have 302 new members by 1/1/2006
ROC forum has changed ... cant seem to find member status to update on senior members, but ladyridge is able to post those now

·
Registered
333 Posts

TheRidgester said:
ROC forum has changed ... cant seem to find member status to update on senior members, but ladyridge is able to post those now
...and I can't find the member list anymore....

1 - 20 of 47 Posts