Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the plunge. Bought and 08 today. High mileage, but well taken care of. I'm good with my decision. Love the truck. That is all.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Welcome to the club. This is my second Ridgeline. I owned an all black RT with the RTL rims 2010, then upgraded to the actual RTL all white. The black was just way to hot. Love it so much. Just got some new tires for it. BF Goodrich AT KO2 tires. They are really good looking.

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
Welcome to the club. This is my second Ridgeline. I owned an all black RT with the RTL rims 2010, then upgraded to the actual RTL all white. The black was just way to hot. Love it so much. Just got some new tires for it. BF Goodrich AT KO2 tires. They are really good looking.
Dang another rock crawler, nice.

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
Congrats on your RL and welcome to the ROC!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the "Just Bought a G1 Owners Club"! I bought a '13 RTL a week and 1/2 ago. Hope you are liking your Ridge as much as I enjoy mine.

·
Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
22,592 Posts
Took the plunge. Bought and 08 today. High mileage, but well taken care of. I'm good with my decision. Love the truck. That is all.
Welcome Zac.

Your post says 2008 but your profile says 2006. Which is it?

·
Registered
21 Posts

Do those BFG's have the white wall lettering on the other side?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Congrats! I'm 4 weeks or so into my 'new' 2006 myself. Couldn't be happier with my truck.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts