Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering when y'all think the first pre-owned G2s will hit the market. I'm thinking 6-7 months from now some buyers remorse might set in and a few will start hitting the market. Any other guesses?

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Early next year. There are far too many people who have to have the latest greatest so the next new truck or SUV and they'll migrate. Plenty of people on here traded 2015's and some 2016's in on the new Ridgeline. Some people get hooked on getting new everything. Constant upgrade.

·
Registered
182 Posts
you can buy mine if you want, i'm over it. :|

·
Registered
606 Posts
You might be able to find a "used" demo sooner than later. Some dealers keep 1 vehicle as a demo only purpose and they turn around and sell that at a slight discount. But as far as a sold and then traded vehicle, the timeline that the others have posted seems accurate.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Based on how much I am loving my new Ridgeline I'll go out on a limb and guess about 6-7 years!
That would be about the same as I would say for me based on it so far plus my average time for keeping a vehicle. Exceptions would be:

1) Accident :crying:

2) Major flaws develop

3) Major improvements to the RL or another better vehicle shows up from another manufacturer

Hopefully #1 will not happen and I would not expect either #2 or #3, to be honest.

I would agree with what others have said, 6 months for a few to show up and about a year for any real numbers.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hmmm i'm thinking of posting my RL for sale. I miss my '14 CR-V already, yeah i'm serious.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,262 Posts
Hmmm i'm thinking of posting my RL for sale. I miss my '14 CR-V already, yeah i'm serious.
Really? What MPG or something else?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Mine is an RTL FWD, 1k miles, with added accessories. I'm not sure what i want next. I think this was an impulse buy honestly. I'd like to drive an RS Q3 but they aren't in the states yet. maybe a raptor? Thought about daily driving another GT-R, i'm just all over the place with vehicles :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
saw one on cars.com, may have been an error had 321 miles on it
Gary Force in Bowling Green, KY
It was no mistake, I bought it USED (it was even "Certified Pre-Owned" LOL).

My in-laws have a long time family friend that works there and they explained what happened to the vehicle.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
RTL-T FWD with 893 miles for 33k? Its about 2 1/2 hours away, does this sound like a good enough deal to check out?I

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Holy crap. They've been on the market for a month and there are already several used ones for sale???

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Mine is an RTL FWD, 1k miles, with added accessories. I'm not sure what i want next. I think this was an impulse buy honestly. I'd like to drive an RS Q3 but they aren't in the states yet. maybe a raptor? Thought about daily driving another GT-R, i'm just all over the place with vehicles :)
Ford RS's have been delivered for the last 6 weeks to two months. (mini-GTR) I'm going to look at one today or tomorrow as this is the first unspoken one to arrive at my local stealer. Or are you talking Audi RS3?

·
Registered
63 Posts
A GTR owner needs a Raptor.

·
Registered
182 Posts
haha right! no the audi RS Q3, the RS version of the Q3 SUV which hasn't made it to the states... yet.. considered a macan or a GLA AMG. Not sure what I want to do, i'm actually talking with honda to see what my trade-in or buy bid would be. I've got something cooking on the back burner, it' may be done today or tomorrow, as soon as I know i'll make another post :)

I thought about the RS but building a new house, kinda wanted to use the bed or extra space. the RS would only transport a couple of sacks of concrete ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts