Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Man J.C., If you got third, do ya have photos of the 1st & 2nd place trucks? BTW, Ridgena looks great! Hope you guys had fun at the Nopi event.
Ron :D

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Wonderfull JC! So happy for you!!! :)

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually..we did better than I thought. I entered her into the Street Trim division and they moved us to Custom Trim which I didn't want to be in because of the competition. :D One of the trucks was a lowrider with lots of flames and stuff on the side. I am not sure of the other one. When I heard them announce the Street Trim winners and I didn't hear my name I was turning around to walk away, not dissappointed because we had a lot of fun, but then they announced the Custom Trim class and 3rd place goes to J.C. Campbell.....I about died. :)
Thanks Ron. EVERYONE LOVED YOUR SILLS. Hopefully you will get more business than you can handle. :)

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Congrats JC! And to boot you had a great time!!

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Way to go J.C.! What could possibly beat silver and black? :D

·
Registered
233 Posts
Good job Ladyridge + crew :D
Glad to hear that you placed and had a good time all round. BTW...I really like the driver's side graphics...great job!

-SixOpRidge

·
Registered
774 Posts
Congrats at least something went right for you on Sunday!!!!!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Way to go JC. I'm not sure how they figure you were a custom class, but hey, you got an award so who cares!! Really, congrats. But watch out for next year...

·
Registered
205 Posts
SUPER! Ya did good, Kiddo!

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Congratulations on your finish. The truck looks really good.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Wow way to go ladyridge. That is excellent. Truck looks good for silver ;).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts