Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lex Luthor and I are trying to put together a meeting of the Gulf Coast Ridgelines. We are trying for May 10th at Landry's Resturant on Lake Ponchatrain South Shore about 11am. There is a place across the street from the Resturant where we can park the RL's and talk after we eat lunch. This is a nice place to meet, the food is good and the view of the lake is very nice. Rain date will be May 17th.

Please send threads if you can attend. Lets see if we can have a nice turnout. I was hoping to get at least as many as we did for the Abita Springs get together.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
That is a great place to meet. We wont be able to make it because we are leaving for Harrison,AR tomorrow and will be gone for over two weeks.

Maybe we will be able to make the next one. The trip to Amite, La. in 2006 was a lot of fun.

BCP:( :(

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is a great place to meet. We wont be able to make it because we are leaving for Harrison,AR tomorrow and will be gone for over two weeks.

Maybe we will be able to make the next one. The trip to Amite, La. in 2006 was a lot of fun.

BCP:( :(
Wish you could make it. I will be in Harrison the week of May 17th for a Goldwing District Rally. What an outstanding part of the country. I enjoy hiking very much and that area is great for hiking. Buffalo River, Eureka Springs, Devils Den State Park. Hope you can make our next one.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I see that CrackmonkE is going to make it, he check in on the other thread. Hope to see a few more from the Gulf Coast Area. Here is a picture of the spot pick out. The lake should be pack with sailboats.
I hope the weather holds out for a nice gathering, see you there.....

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
was told today that I have to work on Sat. This is a problem so I talk it over with Jimmy(Lex Luthor) and he suggest that we wait until May 17th same time, same place. This may open the door for more to attend. Those who couldn't make it on the 10th might be able to make it on the 17th. I know we have more members interested in getting together. Maybe this is a better day for it. Please try to make it. Leave thread if you can...... Until the 17th...:( :( :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts