Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Da Man(Lex Luthor) and I travel to a show near Baton Rouge Saturday (7-19-2008) to Represent the Gulf Coast Region. We had a very nice time it was very very very and another very HOT but we "got r dun" The car were off the hook but we new this going in. There was about 130 vehicles and they gave top 25 so we understood it was going to be a tough day.

Well "DA Man" and I are putting a ROC get together on October 11th on the gulf coast so clear your calendars no excuses this time besides it is the last week of Crusin the Coast. I will make the official post soon as i finalize the place where we can break bread and watch the Crusin the Coast cars...

Much more to follow so keep you ear close to the ground so you don't miss it.

Oh if you haven''t noticed "The Man" Lex Luthor is getting serious about all this he's not playing anymore.

Just remember "In order to be da man you have to beat da man" Lex is da man

IT'S ON

Here are a few pictures:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Crazy Cajun.......Sounds like Keith knows me.[/COLOR] Da Man............I don't think so. I am being Mentored by Tony. I am the Mentee and TONY IS THE REAL MAN! I am new to the Car Show seen and Tony has Been There, Done That. I am very appreciative that Tony allows me to tag along. I am enjoying myself. There is something special going on when you gather with guy's and gal's that customize there rides. Tony has opened the door for me to meet a great group of people. Our objective is to light a fire up within the Gulf Coast Region. We NEED more participation locally. We all love our Ridgelines and we should be sharing that love with others. Tony has intoduced me to several friends that have custom cars and there is a great deal of wisdom there to learn. I am really enjoying customizing my Ridge. Don't let Tony full any of you, he loaned me the name of DA MAN........TONY IS AND FOREVER WILL BE DA ONLY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Lex Luthor:D

·
Registered
117 Posts
see a lot of ridges in my area, but none with ROC decals. makes me apprehensive to go up and ask.... :)

·
Registered
4,317 Posts

1 - 7 of 7 Posts