Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

61 - 80 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Just moved into the area or a new ridgeline owner? Either way welcome. July 25th having a semi local meet in new Orleans amite area

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
I hope all of y'all will consider joining the Gulf Coast ROC group for a get-together at the Abita Springs Brew Pub on July 25. The Brew Pub is a very good restaurant -- we had a mini-meet there a couple of years ago, took the brewery tour, etc. It was fun. And if you are a bicyclist, Abita Springs has a very cool rails-to-trails that runs right past the restaurant.

Tony (Ridgeline2006) is the main mover and shaker for this gathering, so keep an eye here for details. Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
707 Posts
I hope all of y'all will consider joining the Gulf Coast ROC group for a get-together at the Abita Springs Brew Pub on July 25. The Brew Pub is a very good restaurant -- we had a mini-meet there a couple of years ago, took the brewery tour, etc. It was fun. And if you are a bicyclist, Abita Springs has a very cool rails-to-trails that runs right past the restaurant.

Tony (Ridgeline2006) is the main mover and shaker for this gathering, so keep an eye here for details. Hope to see you there!
Hey djeaux, how far is that from Hendersonville, NC?!?:eek:

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Hey djeaux, how far is that from Hendersonville, NC?!?:eek:
646 miles, according to MapQuest. Add a couple of miles to get you to wherever MQ decided to start measuring & add a couple to get from I-12 to the brew pub & you're right at 650 miles. Start packing!

·
Registered
27 Posts
New '09 RTL owner as of a week ago- Belle Chasse, LA.

·
Registered
611 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm back in cajun country!!!

Sure isn't the way I left it in 2004!?!

I bought the RL in Sandusky, OH in 2006... from there she's been in Waco, TX for the last 3 yr's where there are ZERO ROCers.

I went to a meet in DFW with MikeT, Shortspark, Outfitter and OwnerCS. These guys are prime examples why the ROC thrives...Good people, camaraderie and sweet trucks.

Anyway, I hope run across a few ROCers in Baton Rouge.

·
Registered
117 Posts
cool maybe can catch up with you as I am a short ride from you... :)

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Had a great time meeting new and old friends. Tony and Jimmy, you did a great job. Looking forward to the next one. Vic

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
It looks like RTLAI009 in Broussard, La. and MoJoRidge in Youngsville are next door neighbors to me.

I have a Lafayette address on the Youngsville Hwy and use to have a Broussard phone number which changed when I went to Vonage.

Starfish is in Lafayette also.

I see at least 3-4 Ridgelines everyday that I am out.

We ought to have a Lafayette Area ROC and at least have coffee once in a while.:D:D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Huntsville, AL.

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Welcome aboard, RRMIke. Hope you consider joining us for the 3rd annual Cruisin' the Coast rally in October!!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
hi, just checking in, been a member since june, bought my ridge the day after the july 4th holiday. i didn't realize this thread was here. i'm in baton rouge.

61 - 80 of 104 Posts