Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting tomorrow (March 3rd) at 7:00 PM PST we are going to start a week of giveaways. The prizes will get fancier each day.

It will be an online scavanger hunt, where something will be hidden within the Ridgeline section Here

I'll post more details tomorrow before it starts.

thanks!
Trevor

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Tonight at 7:00 PM PST I will upload a 'Ridgeline related' page, picture or other item with:

hidden within it. (It will be hidden better each night as the prizes go up)

The first one to post a reply here with the location of the little ridgeline picture wins. The reply should include the URL of where it is located and a description of the location (for example: "under the cargo net description" or "in the bed extender picture".

Tonights prize:

The rules:

- It will be as close as I can get to 7:00 PM http://nist.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Pacific/d/-8/java
however I am human so it could be a few seconds off give or take.

- Be sure to clear your browser cache before starting. If you are looking at an old version of the pages you may not see the 'hidden' item or you may see a prior version of it, which will not count.

- The picture will be hidden within 1 click of:
http://www.HandA-Accessories.com/ridgeline.html
and ONLY on something that has to do with the Ridgeline so it won't be on a Civic page or something like that.

- Credits towards future orders must be used within 90 days.

- If you do not want or need an item please let us know immediately so that we can give it to someone else.
- Prizes are not exchangeable/refundable and we aren't able to make substitutions.

- We are only able to ship prizes within the 48 contiguous states.

- Have fun

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
it's at 7:00 PM PST

and your looking for the:
< tiny ridgeline

the cup is the prize. The tiny ridgeline is the picture to look for. (at 7:00 PST)

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bingo!!!

congrats!
send me a private message with name and address where you want the travel cup sent.

-Trevor

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yea, course only night i went to work later till next week, so good luck to the rest of the members :)

thank u H&A for doing all this :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts