Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Nasty bump and gouge near the fuel filler door! It looks like they cut through the panel above the door to check for structural damage?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
The bed panels, lights and sunroof glass would probably be worth over $1000 they want for it, if you had someplace enclosed to store it. Obviously almost none of the silver parts are worth anything, except maybe the tailgate. A little cheaper and it would make a cool kids bed.

·
Registered
10 Posts
captmiddy said:
A little cheaper and it would make a cool kids bed.
Whoa, the little JMT would die from happiness if she got a bed just like Dad's truck. If only I could justify spending that much!:D

(Come on... someone total a red one so she can have one like Mom's!)

·
Registered
176 Posts
One SILVER is down, we need a replacement. I hope they voted before the accident.....

·
Registered
233 Posts
H20MAN said:
One SILVER is down, we need a replacement. I hope they voted before the accident.....
Hee hee hee! Why is everyone looking at me?! :eek:

-SixOpRidge

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
Or maybe one of those jealous BLUE owners is going postal. Us silvers are going to have to stick together. HI HO SILVER AWAY........

·
Registered
460 Posts
H20MAN said:
Or maybe one of those jealous BLUE owners is going postal. Us silvers are going to have to stick together. HI HO SILVER AWAY........
lol........lol...... :D ...............indeed............you can run h-man but you can't hide!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by the way, move over a second so i can get a couple rounds off at that silver lovin, trouble makin ladyridge!!!!!!! :eek:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
jeffiam said:
lol........lol...... :D ...............indeed............you can run h-man but you can't hide!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by the way, move over a second so i can get a couple rounds off at that silver lovin, trouble makin ladyridge!!!!!!! :eek:
I really HOPE YOU ARE KIDDING AROUND!!! And even then, that is not so funny at all!!! What have you been :eek: smoking???

·
Registered
460 Posts
:D
Tex's Ridge said:
I really HOPE YOU ARE KIDDING AROUND!!! And even then, that is not so funny at all!!! What have you been :eek: smoking???
well of course i am tex......good grief :rolleyes: ............uh, so anyway, move on over so i can.....................................

·
Registered
146 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Tex's Ridge said:
Depends on what he's planning to shoot.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts