Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,807 Posts
Dang! That's where i get my A01 filters....
Same here!

Bernardi will intermix the filters so you order A01 and you get the other inferior ones. I called them up the one time I ordered from them and they were sending me the wrong ones. They said that's just how they do it there.

·
Super Moderator
2,807 Posts
What really irritates me is when a dealer won't give me their lower advertised online price for a part/maintenance item, when I visit the dealership in person. I have experienced that at Subaru, Toyota, and Honda dealerships.
Yeah it's a bit of a scam. But it is fostered by the manufacturers.

·
Super Moderator
4,724 Posts
I have been tempted on several occasions to purchase those insulated grocery bags for $2.95/each, but the shipping costs made it too expensive per bag. The cost for 10 bags to be shipped is $14.84 (with 40% off). Normally $24.74. To be fair though, most dealers charge an exorbitant amount for shipping their online orders.

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
Amazon is a hit or miss with parts, and sometimes they have counterfeits as well. Luckily I have not been in the need for buying OE parts directly through a dealership. Even my propeller shaft, that I changed few months back, was an off brand.

Hopefully not 'every' dealership would back out of internet sales. Internet sales keeps the overhead down at the parts counter.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I received word today that after 19 years, HandA accessories will be closing down its website (https://www.handa-accessories.com) over the next couple months.

Sounds like they've added a clearance site for select items, https://www.handa-accessories.com/clearance.html that will include certain Toyota, Acura, and Mazda items as well as Honda.
That's shame--I bought all our accessories from them when we got our '08 RTX five years ago--everything was a lot less expensive than purchasing through the local Honda dealer.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts