Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to make a comment about HandA accessories. I bought an XM radio kit, touch up paint and the back seat storage mat for under the seat.

The paint and XM were the correct parts but the Ridgeline underseat storage mat was actually an minivan cargo mat.

Sent an email to HandA and within an hour had a response. The had the incorrect part picked up by UPS and shipped the correct part out in 3 days. Very nice service. I would buy from them again.

Bob

·
ROC Founder, Admin
2,611 Posts
Consistent with what I keep hearing about Trevor and the crew at H-and-A. That's why they are our sponsor. Oh, and the fact that they give us some freebies to give away from time to time too! ;)

Enjoy your new goodies.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
I just received my first order today from H and A (for my wife's new Ody we take delivery on this weekend). It came on time and was provided a tracking number for UPS.

Everything was in good condition as expected.

When my RL comes in I will be buying from them again. :)

MM19 (Kevin)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Just received my first order from HandA consisting of four distinct items. Everything was well packed and in good shape when delivered - and it was delivered on the exact day they had forecasted in the original e-mail. Very pleased.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Funny, just got home and found a package waiting.
Oh yeah, the shirt I won from Trevor!
Thanks Trevor, couldn't have picked it out better myself.
Blue on blue, nice. :)

·
Registered
762 Posts
Thanks guys! We've got a good group of people here that put a lot of effort into getting the orders taken care of.

-Trevor

1 - 7 of 7 Posts