Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to say thanks for the invite to your meet Guys and Gals! I met some great people at the SoCal EOC meet in Huntington Beach today. I hungout with them for about 4 hours and talked about everything including there vehicles and some wanted to trade up bad!

I had a great time and made some new friends! Thanks Edward, Jeff, Albert, Luis, and all the others who made me feel welcomed and special since I was the only Ridgeliner there! They wouldn't have had all the SoCal EOC in the picture if it wasn't for me! :D I look forward to the next one. It was fun hanging out with you guys!

Thanks again!

Tony

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vigilante said:
Hey Tony thanks for coming out to our SoCal EOC meet. You have a real nice ride! And thanks for being designated picture taker; here is one for you...
Thanks my man! I had a great time! :D

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Hey buddy! Looks like everyone had a great time. Your pickup looks very good! Is the ride and gas mileage affected by the 20's ? :D

·
Registered
275 Posts
Your Ridge looks outstanding Toobuku!
Nice accesories and custom wheels! :D

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
5S Dude said:
Hey buddy! Looks like everyone had a great time. Your pickup looks very good! Is the ride and gas mileage affected by the 20's ? :D
I'm averaging around 300 mile per tank. More if I don't run the air conditioner and I drive the posted limits, which I do most of the time.

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jch said:
Your Ridge looks outstanding Toobuku!
Nice accesories and custom wheels! :D

Thank you, I appreciate that :)
!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Tony! Thanks for hanging out!

For all the ROC guys... Tony showed about 3 prospective buyers (random strangers who pulled up and drove by, etc) the ins and outs of the Ridge and they all left our meet saying they were going to get a Ridge!

The EOC guys loved the Ridge. Myself and Simon were particularly enamored. Tony was kind enough to take myself and Doug on a ride in the RL too.

Anyway, thanks for coming out again Tony, hopefully we'll see you and some more ROCheads at our next meet! I'll be sure to bring the beers next time!

PS. I took some pics of your ride and posted it in the image gallery. If you want them, I have them in high-res so just PM me!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sheniferous said:
Tony! Thanks for hanging out!

For all the ROC guys... Tony showed about 3 prospective buyers (random strangers who pulled up and drove by, etc) the ins and outs of the Ridge and they all left our meet saying they were going to get a Ridge!

The EOC guys loved the Ridge. Myself and Simon were particularly enamored. Tony was kind enough to take myself and Doug on a ride in the RL too.

Anyway, thanks for coming out again Tony, hopefully we'll see you and some more ROCheads at our next meet! I'll be sure to bring the beers next time!

PS. I took some pics of your ride and posted it in the image gallery. If you want them, I have them in high-res so just PM me!
Thanks Eddie,

I saw them last night and added them to my Ridgeline file. It was a fun way to spend a late Sunday morning. As far as the next meet, no worries about the beer, I don't do alcohol! But thanks for looking out!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Toobuku, a little off topic. Do you mind sharing the fitment, more specifically, the offsets of the rims you have one the truck?

thanks,
-s

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
shingles said:
Toobuku, a little off topic. Do you mind sharing the fitment, more specifically, the offsets of the rims you have one the truck?

thanks,
-s
If you are talking about the size of my rims, they are 20x8.5. According to my tire man, who spoke to a guy that works for Honda, 20X8.5 is the widest tire you can put on a Ridge without it interfering with you turning radius and it did not effect the height of the truck very much. In fact my tire man said it raised the height a bit.

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Toobuku said:
If you are talking about the size of my rims, they are 20x8.5. According to my tire man, who spoke to a guy that works for Honda, 20X8.5 is the widest tire you can put on a Ridge without it interfering with you turning radius and it did not effect the height of the truck very much. In fact my tire man said it raised the height a bit.
One more thing, Care to watch your tire sensors! Putting them on custom wheels may not fit as securely as they would in the stock rims. I had to go back to the shop twice to have them check the tires because the lights came on when I left the shop. What they finally did was put a washer or sleeve around the sensor. Once they re-installed the sensor and inflated the tire, no more air leakage and the sensor light has not been on since July 5th.

I hope that info is what you were looking for.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts