Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks Chris, and a happy Thanksgiving to all of you from here in Iraq. We're with you in spirit if not physically. I can't wait to get back in Feb and drive the Ridge!!

Bless you all.

ltcdad

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Thanks Chris and back at ya.

ltcdad, it's good of you to take the time to post. Enjoy your long distance holiday. Our hearts and gratitude go out to you and all our troops who are stationed away from home.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Everyone have a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
chrissalvatore said:
Just wanted to wish all the ROC members a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving.
Have a good one !!!!!!!

Chris
Right back at ya Chris! and best wishes to all during the holidays!

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Don't eat too much!!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I want to add my best wishes to everyone who have things to be thankful for. This is the day to celebrate. I am thankful that we (wife and I, specially her. Although she loves to cook) that we no longer have to do them at home. My youngest daughter, and her fiancee, insisted we celebrate at her house. Works for me!!:D Happy Goggle, Gobble Goool.!!! I specially want to extend my warmest wishes to: LadyRidge and family, Ultra-Hog and wife, Ridgln and family, Jaiden and wife, Lingered I and family, Nicholas, Gretchen and family, Fins2theright. I also extend it to Zemog, Bliss53 and family, Steveberger, SHOVELHD and USARshoe. Finally, I want to honor this day the major contributors to this forum; T-Mac, Zero, Ladyridge, Truckin, Shovelhd, Ultra-Hog, vertrkr, csimo. Thanks, for the contributions you granted to this forum, to my enjoyment along with others. I'm sure I neglegted others who deserve the same accolade. Love this family.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving everyone, especially those serving in our armed forces over the holidays.

As a side note, I think everyone should watch "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles" this weekend. It's from the '80s, but very, very funny. For those that haven't seen it, Steve Martin is trying to get home for Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to ALL..... We are so BLESSED in this country.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
swampler said:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone, especially those serving in our armed forces over the holidays.

As a side note, I think everyone should watch "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles" this weekend. It's from the '80s, but very, very funny. For those that haven't seen it, Steve Martin is trying to get home for Thanksgiving.
Thanks Swampler for bringing this up, certainly I am guilty as well of not mentioning our protectors overseas and in-country. Too all our MILITARY members, wherevere you are; Afganistan, Iraq, South Korea, and all the military support bases strung out in our planet, and our forces here in the good ole' USA, I and everyone here at ROC wishes you accept our most sincere, grateful and heartfelt wish that you have the opportunity to celebrate your own celebration of your thanks. God Bless You!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts