Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I checked a couple videos on YouTube and none of them showed a fuse box behind the glove compartment on passenger side.
Two on the engine space and one on the driver side. Which one could be to tap on it?

·
Registered
240 Posts
I checked a couple videos on YouTube and none of them showed a fuse box behind the glove compartment on passenger side.
Two on the engine space and one on the driver side. Which one could be to tap on it?

The driver side works well, pick a circuit/fuse that activates when you start the vehicle. Like the radio etc.

·
Registered
72 Posts
OP specifically requested always hot power feed for parking mode. Is there one in the fuse box or would they need to connect straight to the battery?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I too want to hardwire a Garmin Dash Cam 66W to my 2009 RL. The Garmin parking mode cable has 3 wires, ACC, BATT, and GND. Where exactly would you put these wires?

·
Registered
2013 Honda Ridgeline
783 Posts
If you are mounting it up by the rearview mirror you could always tap in to the wiring in the overhead console or mirror I dont imagine the dash cam would draw enough amps to matter. All three of those wires should be up there, but do verify.

If not it is pretty easy to snake a wire over to the a pillars and down to fuse box in the RL.

Reactions: Sparkland
1 - 10 of 10 Posts