Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks pretty good, but I just wanted to get some feedback before I order one. I understand that they are "Custom Made", but there is a fine line between "Custom Made" and "Home Made". Like I said, they look good, and the price is sure better than the re-trax, but I want to hear your comments on it.
Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
265 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm also waiting. If/when it gets here's I'll be posting a full review of the experience and the installation..with pics of course.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I am interested in the BasicKoncept Hard Tonneau Cover...any feedback out there?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Same here. I want to know how this thing holds up in the rain. Is is watertight, proof whatever.... is water getting in. I know that the trunk fully opens and that is a plus. And I like the idea of the auto tailagate lock, I am really thinking of getting this but then I saw a combo one, so I waiting a bit to see how that goes.

But the million dollar question still stands "Is this thing watertight???

·
Registered
26 Posts
Am looking forward to hearing the reviews from those of you who have ordered. Especially interested in photos of the "handles" that let you release the cover to fold and remove. Hard to see from the photos that Swish has posted.

SWISH: Just and idea to throw into the mix. I have been eyeing the "Eye of Fire LED Bar" available around. Basicially an LED bar that is a running light, brake light and turn signal lights that goes across the truck tailgate. Is would seem easy enough to integrate one of these into the END (rather than the TOP) of your cover, making it an all in one. (Based on the photos, it looks like the cover goes over the tailgate.)

This is the unit I am talking about:

http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/...tom-0/p-2003666/N-111+10714+600009988/c-10614

I know you don't want to have an infinite number of combinations on the cover, but this might be a popular one.

Anyone installed one of these on a Ridgeline?

·
Registered
205 Posts
I just ordered one this past week.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Delivery hopefully this week. I suspect having to deal with exporting and customs has been a bit of a........:eek:

free trade my ass!!!!!!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hello there,

Someone wanted to see the locking pins so here is a pictures for you. Also they wanted the clearance in the bed at the hinge ponit. Its 18" from bed to bottom of cover.

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Does this cover allow the in-bed storage door to open fully? (Sorry if I missed this somewhere before)...

Thanks,

·
Registered
219 Posts
Is the back half folded forward or removed in that last picture?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Swish;

Did you (by chance) see my question on page one of this thread, regarding the backup/turn signal light?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hello there,

Let me go and take a look and I'll get back to ya.

Aloha said:
Swish;

Did you (by chance) see my question on page one of this thread, regarding the backup/turn signal light?

1 - 20 of 77 Posts