Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious if anyone at all has received notice for passenger side airbag...

or, has anyone seen their RL's VIN listed as needing passenger side airbag...

or, has anyone had their passenger side replaced when they did the driver's side?

It seems like I have only heard/read about driver's side being replaced, but I keep reading (in the recall list/language) that the passenger side is recalled too, albeit limited to those RLs in "more humid" geographic areas.
Just curious if it's actually happening at all.

Anyone??

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,135 Posts
No Notice, and I questioned the Passenger Side Recall when I was in for the Driverside a few weeks ago. My dealer said they are going strictly by "VIN" and my number isn't in the list for the Passenger Side. Your area is more "Humid" than mine but I don't think that is the sole "specification" any longer.

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No Notice, and I questioned the Passenger Side Recall when I was in for the Driverside a few weeks ago. My dealer said they are going strictly by "VIN" and my number isn't in the list for the Passenger Side. Your area is more "Humid" than mind but I don't think that is the sole "specification" any longer.
I agree that humidity is no longer the criteria for the driver's side, but if you read the passenger side recall, it still specifies only for those "humid" areas, and actually lists states (California is not one of them).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts