Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My steering wheel sometimes makes a squeak noise when I grab the top of the wheel. Has anyone had this problem and if so, is there any way to fix it?

Just became a member a few days ago, I'm still trying to figure things out on the website.

L

·
0 Posts
Rocky512 said:
Thanks for the help. I'm glad my truck wasn't the only one. Probably going to take my in.
Welcome to the ROC family.
As Lingered said, there are many posts on this. Take a few minutes to read before going to the dealership. If you are patient and don't mind the squeak, you may find it will lessen and dissappear in time like mine did. My opinion is the less the dealer has my truck, the less they can mess something up. Please don't misunderstand me. Many dealers are good and some in fact are great. But there is going to be human error when tech's are getting paid by the number of vehicles they get in and and out of their bay. I just choose to reduce the chances and sit it out if I can.
My opinions of course.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe I will hold off a while. I only have 3200 on mine and I did see yours that it stopped after a while. It doesn't do it a lot, only when I grab the top of the wheel. And like you said you can't even hear it when you are playing the music loud. The next thing I'm going to look into is the wind noise. I think I heard it a couple of times when I was on the parkway. Thanks for your help, this site is great. Has so much info.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts