Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just Wanted To Know If Anyone Has Recived Their Order Or Orders From Him? Not Bad Mouthing The Guy Just Wanted To Know If Anyone Else Is Waiting?

·
Registered
288 Posts
I'm waiting till the cover gets waterproofed and watertight, but I am really liking the electronic tailgate lock that works with the remote. I will be getting one of those and the installation looks simple enough just time consuming...

·
Registered
65 Posts
NYC Ridge said:
Just Wanted To Know If Anyone Has Recived Their Order Or Orders From Him? Not Bad Mouthing The Guy Just Wanted To Know If Anyone Else Is Waiting?
I'm still waiting for my electric tailgate lock. He has been emailing me saying he's behind and I think it went out Saturday so I should get it this week??? Hopefully...

·
Registered
616 Posts
Molsonman said:
I'm still waiting for my electric tailgate lock. He has been emailing me saying he's behind and I think it went out Saturday so I should get it this week??? Hopefully...

Any updates?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Ordered mine on the 13th, received it on the 19th and installed it yesterday. Now I have a secure bed...unless a thief takes a knife to my access cover :eek:

-SixOpRidge

·
Registered
616 Posts
SixOpRidge said:
Ordered mine on the 13th, received it on the 19th and installed it yesterday. Now I have a secure bed...unless a thief takes a knife to my access cover :eek:

-SixOpRidge
Did you get the manual or the electric. How difficult was the install?

(Sorry, I am a confirmed coward when it comes to taking apart my truck!)

·
Registered
233 Posts
I got the Electric Tailgate Lock and it took me 5 1/2 hours (an additional hour to remove/re-install the access cover). The tailgate trim w/ 18 clips gave me the hardest time. If I had to to it all over again, it would definitely be with a buddy. It works like a champ! :D

-SixOpRidge

·
Registered
159 Posts
djdj said:

Hello There,

Thank you for your comments. We are looking into this at this time. Our employees have access to this forum at all times to read post. From this point on only managers will be answering comments. They put in the hard work on the products and like feed back, but as we all know sometimes they feal left out. Product updates are done by the consumer so that is welcomed. As for employee responding to them we can no longer allow this.

Thank You
President Basickoncepts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
If I had to guess, the login called swishman is not used by 1 person but by the company. In other words this isn't someone who has a Ridgeline and came up with an idea to produce a product for a Ridgeline but a company that produces products for vehicles and one of the major players owns a Ridgeline and started to produce products for that as well. This is all speculation but given the comments I think that the obvious part is that more than one person is using this ID.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Has anyone received and installed the bed cover they sell?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Bump....anyone? anyone?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Scheduled delivery for my bed cover is Nov. 14. Electric lock is here, add on lock is in the country and released for delivery.:cool:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Excellent, please let us know how the bed cover install goes etc!!! :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Please read the review I posted under a thread entitiled "BASICKONCEPTS Bed Cover Review" listed under the Accessories forum.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yes. Should arrive this week.

·
Registered
205 Posts
NotaChevy said:
NOT!

Try again...