Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at the Honda tonneau cover but I didn't like the fact that you only have access to half of your bed. I was trying to find a picture with a ridgeline with a roll back cover on it or a retrax cover. If u find can you please post or give me the site to find them.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Many of us are waiting for the third party manufacturer's scramble to give us an alternative to the OEM cover. I just emailed Retrax to see if they are on schedule with their May production date that has been mentioned elsewhere on this site. If they have a photo on their website (which is not easy to navigate, no indication I can find for make of truck) I surely could not find it. I will post if I get an response to my email.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
This is the response I got today:

We are still in the development stages of a cover that will fit the Honda
Ridgeline. Expected time frame is 2-3 weeks.
Price will be $889.
I can e-mail you when it is available.
We would direct ship it using Fed Ex or UPS.

Thank you for your interest in the RETRAX bed cover system.

Randy
RETRAX Sales & Service
800-206-4070

·
Registered
274 Posts
Web site for Retrax www.rolltopcover.com I e-mail them some time back they are working on one for the Ridge, I'am still waiting good things take time.
patr_1_8 said:
I was looking at the Honda tonneau cover but I didn't like the fact that you only have access to half of your bed. I was trying to find a picture with a ridgeline with a roll back cover on it or a retrax cover. If u find can you please post or give me the site to find them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
This tonneau cover is held by velcro and rolls up to back of the cab for full access to box. It installed easily and is adjustable and water tight, the trunk does not fully open but far enough to get things in and out. Ii is adjustable for changing temperatures and locks in the back.
I purchased it from www.teakstoys.com [910 927-1234] for about $450. It is made by truxedo and so far I am very happy with it.
See the attached picture

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Here is a pic of my ChrisM DIY one off tonneau. 100% water tight and it has a tailgate seal.

·
Registered
589 Posts
where are you guys getting the best buy on the Retrax? i found a site for 949 - would like to be a bit lower that that..

·
Registered
268 Posts
I agree with NKyRidge the prices I have found were nine hundred + and does the retractable area take up much bed space ?

Thanks Kevin

·
Registered
7 Posts
After much review of the forums and checking out on-line info I purchased a Roll-n-Lock on-line from Truckchamp.com, delivered today by FedEx Ground, one big ol' box. I'll post pictures and notes once I install.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Here is a pic of my ChrisM DIY one off tonneau. 100% water tight and it has a tailgate seal.
"........."xridgelinex".........." I noticed once I added the line of fire the amount of dust has decreased. No water issues... It has passed all summer and winter tests... The best feature is the ease of snow removal... If it is "powder" or "dense", it slides off with little effort...

I am hoping to see another one on the ROC soon... SAR Guy ;) .... Some tweaking to the design and built for much less and lighter as I said it could be....

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
"........."xridgelinex".........." I noticed once I added the line of fire the amount of dust has decreased. No water issues... It has passed all summer and winter tests... The best feature is the ease of snow removal... If it is "powder" or "dense", it slides off with little effort...

I am hoping to see another one on the ROC soon... SAR Guy ;) .... Some tweaking to the design and built for much less and lighter as I said it could be....
I definitely like the look you've got there...can't wait to see it in person ...

·
Registered
804 Posts
Here's a picture of my Ridgeline with a Truxedo Lo-Pro I just installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hey guys we really like our honda cover and like i said before it takes 5 min to take off four brackets. Not a big deal. Who ever said that you cant take it off, your wrong.

·
Registered
380 Posts
If you check out our Ridgeline Tonneau Covers page, we have pictures of the actual covers on the Ridgeline for most of our products. We understand the shortage of pictures for the Honda Ridgeline, we do our best to source out these images for our customers to have a better idea of what they are getting and how they fit. Hope this helps!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts