Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody new here.
I have been really amazed by the Ridgeline and it has to be the only car/ truck that has caught my attention in the last 4 years.

I have done a search and have see that NOX and Beemr have been hauling motorcycles.

NOX in particular has probably the answer for what I need.

I have two sportbikes, Cbr600RR and ZZR600 that I need to know if they can fit both in the bed.

NOX, if you have done this for the MotoGP, or if anybody else has done this let me know how it worked out.

Thanks in advance. This would be a major selling point for me.

·
Registered
263 Posts
It would take some creative planning to get them both into the bed of the Ridgeline.

The problem you will have is getting the correct angle on the tie downs to make the bikes sturdy enough not to knock into each other as the outer 2 ties downs would be pointing almost straght down, not good.

When I haul my 950, I don;t use any tie downs around the handlebars as I pull the bike forward from the rear subframe to the front of the truck and then I pull it down and back from the subframe to the rear of the truck. This does 2 things:

Puts little pressure on the front forks and keeps the ties downs low and out of the way. It makes it very sturdy if I use four per bike

2 four cylinders side by side will be pretty cramped.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I think you have your work cut out for you. Modify the available Honda Motorcycle Rack by widening it and then you might also have to move them outboard by a couple of inches. A little welding and you might just have a trick set up. It would probably be worth the time to make the loading of the bike easier.

Take a look at this link http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=969&highlight=motorcycle

1 - 3 of 3 Posts