Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

Registered
How about calling it a four-door off-road capable version of the Chevy Cameo Carrier instead; at least that was a truck?
Mighty pretty, ain't it, though I believe the Cameo to be more off-road capable than the Ridgeline, (This Montana country boy used to own a '59 Chevy pickup and I took it everywhere, weigh down the back and who needed 4WD?)

Bill

Registered
Mighty pretty, ain't it, though I believe the Cameo to be more off-road capable than the Ridgeline, (This Montana country boy used to own a '59 Chevy pickup and I took it everywhere, weigh down the back and who needed 4WD?)

Bill
Ha! I've taken 1960s unibody passenger cars through places where many people would fear to take a 4x4 truck. ;)

Registered
Taking some old tires to Firestone today to dispose of. $3.50 x 7.
Well, I went to Firestone and they said just throw the tires in the back. They charged me nothing. Very cool of them!!

Registered
I've had many loads of topsoil (damp and overflowing), landscape blocks, bricks, loose mulch, appliances, furniture - sometimes thinking "hope that's not gonna bust something" - but my 2007 G1 has handled it all like a champ. The only snafu so far was forgetting that I'd need a particular tool (etc.) from the trunk, then shoveling my ^ss off to clear the bed :).

Haven't towed often, but did take my subcompact tractor to the family cabin last summer - located in the boonies, ending with 3 miles of very hilly gravel road. The tractor/mowing deck/loader weighs about one ton dry; don't know what the trailer weighs. Handled it great; no problem at all.

Attachments

21 - 26 of 26 Posts