Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
How about calling it a four-door off-road capable version of the Chevy Cameo Carrier instead; at least that was a truck?
Mighty pretty, ain't it, though I believe the Cameo to be more off-road capable than the Ridgeline, (This Montana country boy used to own a '59 Chevy pickup and I took it everywhere, weigh down the back and who needed 4WD?)

Bill

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Mighty pretty, ain't it, though I believe the Cameo to be more off-road capable than the Ridgeline, (This Montana country boy used to own a '59 Chevy pickup and I took it everywhere, weigh down the back and who needed 4WD?)

Bill
Ha! I've taken 1960s unibody passenger cars through places where many people would fear to take a 4x4 truck. ;)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Taking some old tires to Firestone today to dispose of. $3.50 x 7.
Well, I went to Firestone and they said just throw the tires in the back. They charged me nothing. Very cool of them!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
I've had many loads of topsoil (damp and overflowing), landscape blocks, bricks, loose mulch, appliances, furniture - sometimes thinking "hope that's not gonna bust something" - but my 2007 G1 has handled it all like a champ. The only snafu so far was forgetting that I'd need a particular tool (etc.) from the trunk, then shoveling my ^ss off to clear the bed :).

Haven't towed often, but did take my subcompact tractor to the family cabin last summer - located in the boonies, ending with 3 miles of very hilly gravel road. The tractor/mowing deck/loader weighs about one ton dry; don't know what the trailer weighs. Handled it great; no problem at all.

Attachments

21 - 26 of 26 Posts