Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys. I've had my younger brother go and test drive 2 used 2006 ridge lines that were near him about 2 hours from me. As we turn in our beloved TDI jetta wagon on Tuesday I'm going to be either securing an 06 blue RT with 114k miles dealer asking 11,600 or an 06 RTL silver with 52k miles that the dealer down the street from our buyback location is asking 15,600.

Anything to look out for on something over 100k miles that has had 3 owners? The one owner spotless RTL would be my choice if I can get him down at least 2 grand. Budget tight when the wife already has her new CRV for hauling the kids.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
784 Posts
Welcome to the ROC!

My suggestion would be to negotiate hard on the lower-miles Ridgeline RTL. Even if you can only knock a bit off the price, it is still the much better deal.

On the RT w/ 114K miles, do not purchase it if it has not had the timing belt and radiator replaced. Because if it hasn't had that service, it will need it right away and there goes a chunk of the savings you thought you were getting on it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those were my exact thoughts. These guys with low mileage are hard to come by in California. Thank you for the response.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,262 Posts
Good Luck & Have Fun!

Check out the Shoppin' and Test Drivin' many recent discussion of new G1 owners and their shopping experiences.

Welcome to the ROC.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts