Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Easier to reply here. These are said to be in "new condition." We will see. I have $150ea in them. At that price I might replace my 5k mile set and sell them instead so make me an offer on either. I am in GA so will be + freight to you.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fed Ex just delivered these great stocking stuffers. Price is $150ea plus shipping to you. ;)

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
arteegee said:
Fed Ex just delivered these great stocking stuffers. Price is $150ea plus shipping to you. ;)
Wish I still needed one. By the time I got the wheel and "cheap" tire separately for a spare, the $150 would have been a great deal. :(

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
I do want one of your replacement wheels. Send me an Email and we can finalize. Thanks.

·
Registered
774 Posts
PM me I want a full sized spare.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You have eMail off. Send me your addy in a PM. I have PayPal.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
arteegee, I PM'd you about a tire on 11-28, but you didn't reply. I would still be interested in one....send me an e-mail and we can work out the details.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Arteegee..... OK, got it.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Arteegee, if you haven't checked your e-mail, do it now. You should have everything you need to get the spare out to me. Thanks.

·
Registered
58 Posts
arteegee where in GA. are you? I am in Atlanta and am interested in one, and could pick it up. Let me know!

Thanks,
TS

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Have 1 left. Would like to ship all at once. If you fear PayPal or buying online do not apply unless you can pickup.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
As you know I am selling these for cost + shipping. PayPal is quickest or a Postal MO is ok but no checks please. Cash always works but I don't advise mailing it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts