Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody done anything to their Ridgeline, yet? For instance, raised the truck and install bigger tires. lowered the truck or anything to personalize it. Post pictures. Looking for ideas.....
-Teamridge

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
teamridge said:
Has anybody done anything to their Ridgeline, yet? For instance, raised the truck and install bigger tires. lowered the truck or anything to personalize it. Post pictures. Looking for ideas.....
-Teamridge
teamridge, I had a whole lot of mods on my list until I noticed the crappy black paint flaking off my 6 week old Ridgeline this weekend. Now I'm so pissed I feel like parking the thing at the Honda dealers lot and leaving it sit! Honda quality ?

·
Registered
218 Posts
5S Dude said:
teamridge, I had a whole lot of mods on my list until I noticed the crappy black paint flaking off my 6 week old Ridgeline this weekend. Now I'm so pissed I feel like parking the thing at the Honda dealers lot and lighting the pile of crap on fire!! Honda quality my ass!! :confused:
I don't think this kind of post benefits anyone. I'm sorry you are having a problem but complaining to us does nothing to rectify the situation. Talk to the dealer. If you don't get satisfaction, talk to Honda America. They can help you more than we can.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Spritegeezer said:
I don't think this kind of post benefits anyone. I'm sorry you are having a problem but complaining to us does nothing to rectify the situation. Talk to the dealer. If you don't get satisfaction, talk to Honda America. They can help you more than we can.
Spritegeezer, You are so right! My dealer told me that the paint peeling on our 5 week old RTS was caused by road debris and I got mad. I have since formally apologized to the entire ROC for venting here on the forum on another thread and I promised to vent in my garage from now on. Sorry. Enjoy this great RL forum! and drive safe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts