Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i just got back from a local perfomace header & exhaust shop here in so.cal who are known for their truck exhaust. They were excited yesterday when i called them and told them what i had.

They spent a few hours with the truck doing measuments and taking photos. They will be using my truck for R&D im pretty excited about it and will keep you posted.

·
Registered
28 Posts
would be interesting, i don't know how much restriction is in place though by honda, but i didn't think it was that much judging from the mileage.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Does the truck come from the factory with just a standard one tail pipe and such?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I finally added dual exhaust with magna flow muffler and chrome tips. I did keep the original system just in case I have to added it back. The sound is different. No where near the sound of gas packs but 20% of the sound. :D The boys who installed it was excited, well I was excited. I filled my tank to see if I may get better gas mileage, I'll let you know [bigridge at ridgeline4wd forum said he got better gas mileage].

Those guys really had to bend, bow, and saw to get this system to work around my tow hook and trailer hitch. Overall, Midas wanted $500.00 and Rapid Muffler Center did the work for $299.00 including chrome tips. :) I can email you a better picture if you want.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts