Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the plug and play HID upgrades available, does anyone have a lead in full HID assemblies? As in pull the entire assembly out, and replace with a new HID assembly? Preferrably with the 'Demon eye' colored ring effect? My CBR has it, and I want my Ridgeline to match. Because I'm cheesy that way. Links would be appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one? Bummer. I thought for sure there would be some cool aftermarket setups...

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,267 Posts
Do some searching on the forum, I've seen several HID installations over the years, but all were hand built, IIRC. I do believe a member was or did sell a set on the Trading Post, a while back, or at least attempted to, the may still be listed.

In reality the RL was/is a fairly low production vehicle, but with the G2, being so close to the Pilot, and possibly the next generation Odyssey, the future is bright

·
Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,804 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,674 Posts

·
Premium Member
230 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,674 Posts
Guys, this is the company you want to work with, believe me. These lights are great and Steve is on top of the lighting game.

·
Premium Member
2010 RT - Bali Blue
4,139 Posts
For the price, I would say go with the Morimoto Elite 9003/H4 direct replacement from The retrofit source. This is the 3rd kit I have gotten from them. My '16 Civic has the H11 kit, my Ridgeline has the projector mini H1 kit and my dad's '09 Fit has the H4/9003 kit, same drop in style for the Ridgeline without a full projector retrofit.

The cut off is great, the glare is non existent and with the 55w ballasts and a 6K bulb, you end up with a 5K light output which is near white. My dad, who is 76, says he is surprised how he drove around with the stock headlights and no wonder he complained for about 6 months about it. On by the way, with the discount you can get it for under $160 shipped.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts