Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd toss the idea out again about if any of us cental folks would want to try to get together. I suppose it depends on the time of year where a good place to meet would be. For springtime OK would be the logical place, then on north as warmer weather comes. I'd be willing to go to SD in summertime. Been some time since I've been over the OK or NE boarder. I thought the Flint Hills meet with Geotech was good last year except for the low turnout due to being Easter weekend and others said they'd have come if not for that. And I've said before there's stuff here around Salina to do. Just suggesting and looking for feedback and other suggestions.

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
I don't live too far from you in McPherson. Since I have a classic Riviera which I take to the International Meet somewhere in US about every other year, I haven't had much time to do much with this club. However, I might be interested depending on time and place. We love our RL and have done a few things to sharpen it up some. It is fun to take places.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I would be interested depending on how the next few weeks / months go. My wife and I are expecting our first baby in just a few weeks.:eek::eek: I would be ok with somewhere near the KC area since I could combine trips and see some school friends up there. Let me know when and where and I will see how things are going....

Keep in mind the national meet in June.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
My wife and I are expecting our first baby in just a few weeks.
Congrat's!!!

Nothin' like it! Try and stock up on some sleep now! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts