Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Swampler. I saw the other posts after I posted my question. I hope someone succeeds. I'm not presently an owner, however, I'm in the decision process. Seems the RTS is the way I'll go, but you know how it is. There's always one more option you can't live without.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
You cannot add everything to an RTS, but an RTS doesn't need anything related to safety and performance when matched against an RTL. If you dont care about leather seats or an OEM NAV, go find yourself a good deal on an RTS before the winter passes you by.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Heated mirrors in an RTS is absolutely possible, it's just at what expense they come at ;)

Unfortunately this mad scientist has some other issues that have come up and are taking presidence right now so it will be a little while before I can dig in as much as I would like to in this project :(

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, SSG. No need to look into it further. I'm in electronics so I'm sure I could figure it out. I'm just wondering if the wiring harness for the RTS is the same as the RTL. If so, the upgrade should be relatively easy.

·
Registered
897 Posts
jsant01 said:
Thanks, SSG. No need to look into it further. I'm in electronics so I'm sure I could figure it out. I'm just wondering if the wiring harness for the RTS is the same as the RTL. If so, the upgrade should be relatively easy.
Someone said they saw the other posts...tsk tsk tsk. :cool:

harnii = different :(
backshells = same :)
amp connector pin kit = priceless.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts