Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'06 RTL no nav 53K on the clock

For the last 2 months I'm having an intermittent problem with the heat output, when it gets to 40-50°, I normally have the heater set at 71-72° and all is warm and toasty, but every so often at thet temp i't still blowing cold air. If I crank it up to 80+, then it'll blow hot. All else seems to work fine

Any ideas what to check? Is there a temp sensor in the cabin that may need cleaning? Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
5,364 Posts
All I can say is that my 2008 RL did the same thing. I expected it to be something wrong with the system. However, it turned out to be that the temperature outside was not cool enough for the system to warrant heating the vehicle.

http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37113

Hope it is something simple.

·
Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
22,667 Posts
'06 RTL no nav 53K on the clock

For the last 2 months I'm having an intermittent problem with the heat output, when it gets to 40-50°, I normally have the heater set at 71-72° and all is warm and toasty, but every so often at thet temp i't still blowing cold air. If I crank it up to 80+, then it'll blow hot. All else seems to work fine

Any ideas what to check? Is there a temp sensor in the cabin that may need cleaning? Thanks.
Have you had the HVAC wiring replaced per the TSB?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts