Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some tougher floor mats than those that came with the Ridgeline and carpet isn't what I have in mind. I am looking for something rubber that I can insert and easily remove and dump as needed. I live in a very sandy, sometimes muddy world and would like to keep all that stuff out of the nicer parts of my Ridgeline. Any suggestions? Thanks!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Your best bet is WeatherTech mats. I don't believe they sell direct, you'll have to Google them and find an online retailer. They're pretty heavy duty, and most can hold up several quarts of liquid like melted snow, etc. without spilling.

I doubt they have a custom application for the Ridgeline yet, but they may have something close until they come up with a model for us.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Auto stores, Honda Parts, Walmart, Sears......all sell rubber mats similar to what you're looking for. Honda Parts probably are the best looking ones but the most expensive.

·
Registered
205 Posts
EBone said:
I doubt they have a custom application for the Ridgeline yet, but they may have something close until they come up with a model for us.
They might, I just found this....

Your Shopping Cart</FONT>ItemOptionsUnit
Price
Qty.In StockSubtotalWeatherTech FloorLiners Grey

[size=-2][Remove]
[/size]

Enter-Make, Model, Year of Vehicle: Honda Ridgeline 2006
84.95 Yes 84.95 Subtotal for Superior Car Care, Car Wax & Auto Accessories: 84.95

·
Registered
274 Posts
Bang on ... have them in my 2002 Chevy 2500 Silverado (work truck) very happy with quality,fit and overall function.Not cheap but what the heck is, but most important they do the job. Still fence sitting for install in my Ridge.
doubledutyemt said:
Guys, Guys, Guys.....Husky Liners are what u want!!!!!!! http://www.huskyliners.com/

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, thank you. There is a big problem though. Basically none of these great, after-market products seem to be designed for a Ridgeline yet. I found one company, www.autoanything.com, that SAID they had the Husky liners for a Ridgeline, but had them only in tan for the front. Every other dealer seemed to have them only for other Hondas.

For my taste, the basic Husky ain't quite right. Reason: It's basically a tray into which you can drip, goop, whatever, but you have to live in it. Some of the others AND the higher level Husky have ridges and whatever to hold the goop while your feet ride above. That's my preference, but I'd take any of these in the appropriate color for my ride ... if they were offered. Perhaps this is another downside to owning a niche vehicle, albeit a fantastic vehicle.

·
Registered
205 Posts
doubledutyemt said:
Guys, Guys, Guys.....Husky Liners are what u want!!!!!!! http://www.huskyliners.com/
According to their website for the 2006 Ridgeline...
3433 front
6433 rear

they come in..
#1 black
#2 grey
#3 tan

Don

·
Registered
205 Posts
Lifesaver1 said:
Well, their website says that. I have yet to find a company that sells the gray though ... :confused:
Hmmmm, You are RIGHT!
I'm not finding any Husky Liner dealers that know what their supplier even HAS to offer....

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
I purchased my gray heavy duty deep well rubber mats at Wal*Mart that work great here in FL. I live in the country and did not want to ruin the carpet.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Lifesaver1 said:
Well, their website says that. I have yet to find a company that sells the gray though ... :confused:
Here's the latest info I have...

Don: Both are available/in stock - Prices as follows:

34332 - Front Liner $51.95
64332 - Rear Liner - $51.95

Free shipping $5.90 handling fee.

If you need additional information, please contact me at 1-88-425-2885 ex 10

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Jul 29, 2005 8:04 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Price and availability please

Husky Liner HD Floor mats for 2006 Honda Ridgeline in Grey (option 2)
#3433 Front
#6433 Rear

Also, shipping to Loveland, CO 80538

Thank you,
Don
Regards,

Evelyn A. Hoot
Automotive Accessories Connection Inc.
5161 Warner Road
Garfield Hts., Ohio 44125
[email protected]

Toll Free: 1-888-425-2885

Web Site: http://www.accessconnect.com
Fax And Mail Order Form: http://www.accessconnect.com/ordform.htm
Sales Office: (216) 441-9120
Fax: (216) 441-9127
FREE SHIPPING on orders of $100.00 or more in the continental US.
Check our web site for details.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts