Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I'm new to the forum but have lurking long enough to buy a silver RTS. The thanks is for all the great information gleened from your posts in arriving at a final sales price. I will pickup the truck this Sunday. The dealer would have delivered it to my door, however I want to go over it (with the checklist) and test drive before signing for the vehicle. It's easier to have things repaired before the purchase.

BTW the final purchase price was $26,600 plus tax,tag and title - no dealer fees. I know that you never beat the dealer, but I thought this was a fair price.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Welcome to the club and congratulations on your new truck.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Welcome aboard. I wish I paid that for my RTS, but I HAD to have it as soon as it was available. Wife wife loves that about me :D

·
Registered
289 Posts
Congratulations on your new SILVER truck. You do know, of course, that the SILVER ones are the best. Welcome to ROC. :D

·
Registered
233 Posts
Congrats EzRider and welcome to the club! It's good to hear that you've been lurkin' long enough to grab a checklist before you took delivery of your SbIlLaVcEkR Ridgeline. Take a moment to post your zip code at the following link and I'll be sure to add you to the ROC Stars Map. :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
EzRider said:
Hello all, I'm new to the forum but have lurking long enough to buy a silver RTS. The thanks is for all the great information gleened from your posts in arriving at a final sales price. I will pickup the truck this Sunday. The dealer would have delivered it to my door, however I want to go over it (with the checklist) and test drive before signing for the vehicle. It's easier to have things repaired before the purchase.

BTW the final purchase price was $26,600 plus tax,tag and title - no dealer fees. I know that you never beat the dealer, but I thought this was a fair price.
Did you lease or buy?

·
Registered
114 Posts
EzRider said:

Did you lease or buy?
I ended up leasing. I found this forus very helpful.
I got my RTl $29,000 using carsdirect.com and Autoway for my vehicle.
I just love it.
Good luck with your new truck!

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Congrats on a good buy on a great truck. I hope you get it early on Sunday so you have time to drive it before the weekend is over.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
congratulations!!!!!!!
You Made A Great Choice, You And Your Family Will Love Your Ridgeline. Welcome To Roc!
:) :)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Wow looks like a lot of people got new trucks this week. Welcome aboard, I am sure you will enjoy your Ridgeline as much as so many of us have.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
captmiddy said:
Wow looks like a lot of people got new trucks this week.
Well if they won't sell at $1,000 below invoice, then they'll never sell. :(

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
Welcome EzRider to the greatest forum on the web.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts