Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my Green RTL on February 28th. Almost broken in with 550 miles. No problems to report so far. The truck has been perfect. Gas mileage is a little lower then I thought it would be (about 16 mpg) but I'm sure it will improve as the miles roll on. Everyone who has seen the truck has loved the tailgate/trunk. After showing the rest of the Ridge's features, they get a funny look when they gaze back at their own trucks. I have replaced my headlight bulbs with Silverstars. You got to start the mods someplace I guess. Future plans include adding A XM Skyfi 2, rear mud guards, and pin striping. Later, Bama

·
Registered
11 Posts
Did the new bulbs make much of a difference? I did it in a Ford Explorer I had and noticed very little improvement.
thx.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, They are not a "Poorman's HID's" by any stretch of the imagination but they do light up road signs and markings better than stock. The improvement wasn't as noticible as when I replaced the stock bulbs in my Miata. When the Silverstars need to be replaced I'll probally just put the stock bulbs back in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts