Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Long time lurker and new owner of really slick '07 RL with a 2in. Truxxx lift. Decided to go ahead and join the community. I'm looking forward to driving this truck for YEARS!

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,262 Posts
Congrats on your New Ride!

Without Pictures it didn't happen. ;)

Enjoy the Ride!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks folks. I'll get some pics up soon. They'll serve as my "before" photos. I doon't plan to do much to the truck. Replace the stainless bull bar with something smaller and black and put my Thule rack on top, and I'm ready to go!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ok great! By the way. Do you have any plans of going some off-road or trail runs? If so, it would be great if you could install some magnetic trail skin just like Smittybilt Mag-Armour. I will surely protect your body panels and specially your paint so that you can still preserve its value.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm just now getting around to posting a pic, but I've been dealing with a wet carpet fiasco and just now am brave enough to test my seam sealing. Washed my black Ridgeline today. Here she is....

I hate the bull bar that the previous owner had on there, but I haven't done anything about it yet. I love the idea of a Baja style bar, but alas, they don't exist without paying for custom work. I'll be heading over to the For Sale forum soon to post this bar. Anyways, I love the truck, more so when she's clean!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
Welcome to the ROC! Great looking truck, looks like the paint is in excellent condition!

Reactions: Dumptruck

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Howdy from Arkansas!!! We just bought a few homes in Arkansas and will likely be switching coasts in a few years. Already ran into a few Gen 1 owners in the neighborhood nice folks! Have seen a lot more on the road and in store lots. Look forward to meeting those folks too!!!

Ron

1 - 9 of 9 Posts