Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys from ROC, i´am in hermosillo sonora just next to arizona, i'm in the car business so i recently buy a Honda Ridgeline at the auction so now i'm refurbishing this car in and out, and i love this car i will post some pics. I speak little english so my friend google translator is helping me :act024:

· Registered
727 Posts
Looks great! I agree about dark colors in hot areas, though I now have the darkest colored vehicle I've had in forty years. By the way, your Google translator is working very well!

· Registered
2,725 Posts
I could take or leave to orange stripe, but I love that blue!

· Registered
219 Posts
Welcome to the ROC and the paint is looking good! I like the orange stripe, especially since it's broken up w/ the vertical silver and not just a solid stripe.

While the Blue is not as dark as the Black, what is your expectation of lessening the heat issue with it, since it's still a dark color? I would think a much lighter color would be ideal given the initial heat comments? Just curious. I drive the Crystal Black Pearl myself...

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome to the ROC and the paint is looking good! I like the orange stripe, especially since it's broken up w/ the vertical silver and not just a solid stripe.

While the Blue is not as dark as the Black, what is your expectation of lessening the heat issue with it, since it's still a dark color? I would think a much lighter color would be ideal given the initial heat comments? Just curious. I drive the Crystal Black Pearl myself...
I didn't change all the color on the car because i dont want to paint the inner panels, the engine bay, etc, all the inner panels still have the black color, thats why we stay in the black color, but to counteract the hotter interior we are working on the seats now , we remove a part the leather on the seats.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.