Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a Tacoma guy for the past 20+ . So when I bought the new Gen 3 I had nothing but issues that the truck was too new to resolve. I traded it across for a 4 Runner. Sold the 4 Runner when the new Ranger came out. HAving had three Rangers and 4 Tacomas, I bought into the line the Ridgeline is not a "real truckl" I begged to differ. I said if I was in a hit and run the witnesses would call it a Honda Pick up truck. Not that that bothers me...Hell I now have the Ridgeline.

I inquired to Carvana for my RAnger sale. They offered $36K and I took the check . NO dealer offered more than $30K!!!
Becasue of Carvanas offer I was able to cash the Ranger out and lease the ridgline. CArvana offered $3k less than I paid in a year and a half. EASY deal.

So I now have the 2G Ridgeline (sorry 1GENerss I could not hang with the design) So that's my story and IM sticking to it

The Deal was no down $417 a month. I lease the CRV Touring for the wife. On her third one.
I HAD to buy the polished Honda Wheels the grey looked like steelies.
unnamed (2).jpg
unnamed (2).jpg
unnamed.jpg

·
Registered
15 Posts
The wheels look nice! I just got my RL yesterday with the gray wheels. I like 'em, but might eventually switch. I think I'd wait until I need tires and do them all at once. Being down in the South, I don't have need to switch to winter tires, so the old wheels wouldn't be very useful to me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts