Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm a long time Honda owner, and currently own an 05 Pilot, 01 Accord, and 05 Acura TSX. Also have a 2011 Chevy Silverado. Looking for a used RL for my son, and once the new RL is released, it will be time to replace the Accord. I like to keep my cars a long time, and Hondas are certainly the brand for longevity! My 05 Pilot has 162,000 miles on it, and still runs strong.

I like to do my own maintenance and repairs, within reason, so I can learn, save money, and know exactly what is going into my vehicle. Forums like this have helped me a ton along the way, and I value the time and effort members put into their posts and replies. Looking forward to doing lots of readying on the RL here, and posting along the way as I have questions.

Beachbum

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
Good luck on your search for a used RL, they can be hard to find. Post some photos when you get one!

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Good for You! I agree that a well cared for Honda ought to last 15 years no problem. Even longer if you want to start replacing aesthetics (paint, trim, interior) & maybe mechanical refresh, dependent on mileage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts