Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone !

My name is Michael , and I have been so excited following the G2 updates on here and my other car blogs.

I love that the Honda Ridgeline is like a swiss army knife ; it can do so much and is very manageable to park. It fits my family needs well, and is so versatile.

My question for y'all ? Is what is y'alls favorite feature on the G2?

I like that they carried the Trunk over from G1 and am excited for tailgating and camping with the new speakers in the bed.

Thanks ,

Michael

· Premium Member
608 Posts
The overall comfort, smoothness, handling and quiet along with the functionality of a mid-size pickup....makes the body on frame trucks (which have their place, BTW, especially for heavier towing and major off-roading ) seem archaic.

· Registered
219 Posts
xray,

welcome to the ROC, from AK!

did you previously own a G1? the swiss-army-knife moniker is apt and common. it really is a versatile vehicle.

my favorite 'feature' so far on the G2 is the FWD option. I haven't test driven one yet (FWD or AWD) but I think Honda made a good decision there for those who really don't need, or want, the AWD.

when able, be sure to put your vehicle specs (year/trim/color) in your profile, and also your location; city, area, or just plain 'Oregon' - maybe east or west. that helps folks know your perspective on things as you post.

enjoy your RL.

· Registered
15 Posts
I got a kick out of the sunglasses holder that also acts as a mirror to view what's going on in the backseat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.