Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Love this forum. Love this truck. It blows me away how awesome it is from inside to out. I wanted one 10 years ago when they were first advertised but couldn't afford it in my mid 20's. Fast forward to 2016. Time to replace my Rav4 ('07 terrible "lemon" experience..whole other forum for that) and the perfect time to get the unique G1 bodystyle before the low miles ones are gone forever.

After about 2 months of searching online for "the one" I am the proud owner of a black 2013 RTL Ridgeline with 15,000 miles on it and cherry condition. Already blacked out the windows a little more and not sure if I want do more or leave it stock. Am curious about an OEM bug deflector to preserve that sweet crystal black pearl paint on the hood from chips.

Anyways, can't wait to contribute, love all the info and insights here. This is by far the greatest vehicle I've ever owned and I am sold for life!

· Premium Member
6,892 Posts
Congrats on your new to you truck and a warm west coast welcome to the ROC. 10 years has certainly gone by quick! Still a ton of great like minded folks and lots of info to be had here...

· Registered
5,700 Posts
Congrats... keep an eye on the forum & you'll likely have the opportunity to attend a SoCal meet & greet kind of thing. They don't happen as often as they use to, but there's still one now & again.

Great time to compare notes & see what others have done with their rides.

· Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,898 Posts
Welcome to the ROC,

Congrats on Your New "to you" Ride, sounds like you got a sweet one.

Best of Luck.

· Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,815 Posts

Attachments

· Registered
32 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase, great find with that low of mileage. I got my hood deflector from WeatherTech. Came with the clear hood bumpers.
Hope you enjoy your Ridge as much as I do mine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.