Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2017 Black Edition
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saying Hello,

Washington, DC area... traded a 2014 Q5 TDI for the '17 RL-Black Edition. Some regrets, some pleasures. Overall great truck, but looking forward to discussions about some of the quirks, resolutions, improvements, misunderstandings. Mostly though, looking forward to communicating with new peers and enthusiasts and hope that I may someday contribute something worthy for others.

Looking forward to the forums. Cheers!

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,288 Posts
Congrats on your New Ride!

Without Pictures it didn't happen. ;)

Enjoy the Ride!

·
Premium Member
2017 Black Edition
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Without Pictures it didn't happen. ;)
True, pics do make it an official, binding sale. I'll snap some after the next wash. They may be uneventful, as it looks like any other Black Edition, but perhaps it can demonstrate the ceramic paint protection. Gimme a few days.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Saying Hello,

Washington, DC area... traded a 2014 Q5 TDI for the '17 RL-Black Edition. Some regrets, some pleasures. Overall great truck, but looking forward to discussions about some of the quirks, resolutions, improvements, misunderstandings. Mostly though, looking forward to communicating with new peers and enthusiasts and hope that I may someday contribute something worthy for others.

Looking forward to the forums. Cheers!
Welcome hope to join you someday in the near future of getting a Black Edition in DC. Decision on a BE was made a long time ago toying around with accessory wish list was done a time ago also. It will be pretty much the way I did 2007 RTL minus a few things OEM Running boards with lights and Tonneau Cover low profile hood deflector & body side moldings, splash guards front/rear must have.
Also probably get door and roof visor possible skid plate for looks only Bed extender cargo net.
If the CD player does fit the BE and RTL-E models will get that sometime I want specific songs of a CD to many to go thru to put on other media. Some 3M Crystalline Automotive window tint of some grade for 2 front door windows.

·
Premium Member
2017 Black Edition
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome hope to join you someday in the near future of getting a Black Edition in DC. Decision on a BE was made a long time ago toying around with accessory wish list was done a time ago also.
Sweet! I'll tell you, I get asked frequently about it around here. Maybe 8 strangers so far loving it and/or asking questions. Most have the same impression I have... and that is... it's a better truck viewed in person than in photo. When I have it washed and it is "Date worthy", it's a head turner. I have yet to see another in the area, if you do pull the trigger and get one, give me the heads-up so I know there is another horse in this two-horse town. :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts