Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Hello to everyone from CARiD.com

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Toobuku 
#1 ·
Welcome to the CAR ID section! We’re just stopping by to introduce ourselves. CARiD.com carries a full line of Honda parts and accessories, including custom grilles, spoilers, projector headlights, floor mats, led tail lights, dash kits, and much more. If you’d like to check us out right away, you can visit our page devoted specifically to Honda Accessories. We will be providing coupons very shortly. But if you decide to place an order before then, please mention this forum to the member of our sales staff to get a discounted price.

Thanks and talk to you guys soon!

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to the ROC.What a super nice site.:)

#3 ·
I understand a sponsor wanting to advertise on our club site. I have a problem with them advertising something they don't have for my vehicle yet! It could be a tool to get us to check out the site but I don't care for false or misleading advertising. I would rather you tell me it's 'out of stock' than "We don't make that item for your truck yet!"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.