Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
Naw - Keith was at the Edge of the Dark Side - Had he bought a GM or Ford then it would have been the Dark Side.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Keith, with multi-thousands of posts, had languished in the hinterlands of non-Ridgeline ownership for months. While salivating at the pics of the new Ridgeline owners, he hastened out to buy an Accord....hoping to fill the void of losing his beloved Ridgeline. The Accord was a disappointment. Keith retreated to the forest, and lived off berries and twigs for quite a while. Then, to his surprise, a forest ranger found him and explained the current discounts on NEW Ridgelines. At that point, Keith emerged from the forest and began selling his berries in the parking lot at Wal-Mart. After several months of doing this, he made enough money to buy his new Ridgeline. We're happy to have him back in the Ridgeline family. And if you see him in the Wal-Mart parking lot, buy some berries. He still has some payments to make. But we sure welcome him back into the fold.

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Keith, with multi-thousands of posts, had languished in the hinterlands of non-Ridgeline ownership for months. While salivating at the pics of the new Ridgeline owners, he hastened out to buy an Accord....hoping to fill the void of losing his beloved Ridgeline. The Accord was a disappointment. Keith retreated to the forest, and lived off berries and twigs for quite a while. Then, to his surprise, a forest ranger found him and explained the current discounts on NEW Ridgelines. At that point, Keith emerged from the forest and began selling his berries in the parking lot at Wal-Mart. After several months of doing this, he made enough money to buy his new Ridgeline. We're happy to have him back in the Ridgeline family. And if you see him in the Wal-Mart parking lot, buy some berries. He still has some payments to make. But we sure welcome him back into the fold.

Tcape, that is the sadest story I have ever heard. I am always one to help out a brother or sister and now I may just have to tell my husband we need to make a road trip!!:)

It is great to have Keith back in a RL;)

·
Registered
842 Posts
Hello Chris. I think it says a lot that an individual would sell a ridgeline buy an accord and then sell it for another ridgeline. It brings more confidence in my decision to stick with the Ridge. It also helps to have the ultimate sound system in my ridge too.... :p:p:p:p

·
Premium Member
16,728 Posts
You are all the most entertaining group I have known. :D

Take the Road trip to Hershey, PA at the end of June!

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
I think Keith went back into the RL after last years national meet....

I was going to make a sign having Gary hold it up pointing at Keith's Accord...

HEY SPARTAN ML AT LEAST YOUR NOT DRIVING THIS!!!

:D

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
i think keith went back into the rl after last years national meet....

I was going to make a sign having gary hold it up pointing at keith's accord...

Hey spartan ml at least your not driving this!!!

:d
lmao!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts