Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I'm the proud new owner of a 2013 Honda Ridgeline Touring Edition up in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

As I've been getting acquainted with my new truck, I've been trying to figure out what running boards/side steps the original owner had installed. Hopefully the pictures I took will show enough for someone to be able to identify them.

Any input would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Dion

Attachments

Registered
I agree with the above poster. I had these on my 2007 and thought they were really nice. I had to take them off because the seam at the front and back of the steps deteriorated and looked awful. Mine had water getting into them causing the seam to bubble. I had them reworked, but the paint peeled again after about a year. Those were my favorite steps for this truck, too. My issue must have been pretty common, since they went off the market after a couple of years.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys... those definitely look like them.

One other quick question... does anyone know if these stick out further than say a set of Romik 3" Nerf/Side Step Bars?

Registered
I agree with the above poster. I had these on my 2007 and thought they were really nice. I had to take them off because the seam at the front and back of the steps deteriorated and looked awful. Mine had water getting into them causing the seam to bubble. I had them reworked, but the paint peeled again after about a year. Those were my favorite steps for this truck, too. My issue must have been pretty common, since they went off the market after a couple of years.
There was actually a campaign on the OEM running boards if I remember correctly. Honda replaced them on my '06 because of peeling and other issues.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts