Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello again everyone! I'm back looking for some more opinions!.
Below is my 2006 RTL, with some minor exterior things such as a bullbar and Hella lights. I'm looking for some input on what I should do next! So far I'm planning on blacking out my grille. I don't have a bottomless wallet, so anything cost effective yet tasteful I'm open to!

ImageUploadedByAG Free1444678615.961670.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
790 Posts
I just installed a billet grille from ebay, it was chrome and I blacked it out and it looks cool. Blacking out the stock grille is good, you can just remove the liner under the hood and place some cardboard behind the grille so the plasti dip does not hit the radiator or any thing behind the grille.

This is pretty much how its going to look.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just installed a billet grille from ebay, it was chrome and I blacked it out and it looks cool. Blacking out the stock grille is good, you can just remove the liner under the hood and place some cardboard behind the grille so the plasti dip does not hit the radiator or any thing behind the grille.

This is pretty much how its going to look.

That's sweet! Knowing what it looks like makes doing it a lot better, and ya I'll have to cover the rad and all the other stuff, was gonna remove the grille to do it but don't wanna remove my front bumper

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
I really like the look a roof rack adds to the RL. But,
With mine, I immediately noticed some wind noise (not bad but noticeable).

The real kicker though is I NEVER used it - I just admired it.

Don't forget to add the ROC window sticker ($5).

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really like the look a roof rack adds to the RL. But,
With mine, I immediately noticed some wind noise (not bad but noticeable).

The real kicker though is I NEVER used it - I just admired it.

Don't forget to add the ROC window sticker ($5).

I plan on getting the sticker from Goosler still! Just I am in Canada so it's a bit pricier than $5 :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts