Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, first time asking a question on this forum but a long time reader. I'm having an issue where the front passenger side turn signal is working but not the marker light (the yellow light that stays on when the lights are on) and the hazards aren't coming on at all. All the hazards are doing when I press the hazard button is both directional signals flash once and that's it. Being that the turn signal is working I'm worried it's a wiring issue being it's all the same bulb, yes? I'm pretty auto savvy, doing most repairs and maintenance myself. With the help of this forum and YouTube of course lol. I recently had the engine replaced, finding this issue when I got my Ridgeline back. Though it sat for a few months and I live around farmland where mice can be an issue. I'm positive they were in it at some point, having made a little home in the air filter. I was initially quite happy they didn't rip apart all the wires but thinking I didn't get away scot-free. If someone could help me troubleshoot this issue, helping guide me through the wiring line for this lighting, or suggest anything else. I'd very much appreciate it. Thank you

P.S. Though the mice are my first thought, if you've any ideas where it could be anything else, please let me know. Thanks again.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My first though would be to take off the front dash cover and go to the hazard light wiring harness and make sure you have a good connection. Pull It out and plug it back in. See if that works. Sounds too easy, but I've had a similar problem and that solved it. Dash is easy to get off and on. You might get lucky and at the least start at the most obvious places.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts