Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 07. I already checked the doors. There is a loud water sloshing noise coming from the firewall. Like water is trapped where the wipers are. We had a big rain yesterday. Any ideas ? Anyone know where this drains?

· Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,815 Posts

· Registered
2,725 Posts
+1 on checking the splash guard drain plug....but hey what do we know? We have no idea what we're talking about, right?

I wish people here knew what was going on.

So far this forum has proven to be useless.

· Registered
3,142 Posts
We have no idea what we're talking about, right?
In the best Sgt. Schulz (Hogans Hero's) " I know NOTHING "

I wonder who the moderator was that deleted this...
Originally Posted by Geologist View Post
I wish people here knew what was going on.

So far this forum has proven to be useless.
I must have really thick skin to stay on the forum for almost 10 years now, while others wonder where all the old timers went....

So Elk, I would put a 100 dollar bet he never checked his front mudflaps, any takers?

· Registered
5,700 Posts
Yeah, it's Amazing how some folks can insult and ask for advice in the same breath! Takes all kinds...... :act024:

I guess if he like the answer he'll say "Thanks, you're a bunch of swell guys".... and if he doesn't it'll be the other end of the stick (in the eye!). :(

· Registered
3,142 Posts
Yeah, it's Amazing how some folks can insult and ask for advice in the same breath! Takes all kinds...... :act024:

I guess if he like the answer he'll say "Thanks, you're a bunch of swell guys".... and if he doesn't it'll be the other end of the stick (in the eye!). :(
Yep... What he needs to do is take the front door off... then the fender needs to come off... after those pieces are off ... then he can see the splash guard and inspect to see if the splash guard is plugged.

I guess I should have stated these procedures first :rolleyes:

· Registered
3,142 Posts

· Registered
2,725 Posts
In the best Sgt. Schulz (Hogans Hero's) " I know NOTHING "

I wonder who the moderator was that deleted this...

I must have really thick skin to stay on the forum for almost 10 years now, while others wonder where all the old timers went....

So Elk, I would put a 100 dollar bet he never checked his front mudflaps, any takers?
It was never deleted CU, it's still out there thats where I copied it from. One thing for certain we know how to use the "search" function

And no CU...I wouldn't take that bet

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.